The dome of St. Peter’s Basilica adds charm to the beautiful skyline of Rome.
It is the tallest dome in the world and an unmissable part of the expedition to Rome and Vatican city.
Entry to St. Peter’s Basilica is free but to access Michelangelo’s dome there is a fee.
Getting this St. Peter’s Basilica skip-the-line ticket gives you priority access to St. Peter’s Basilica’s dome and the Vatican museums.
Dive deep into the history of these magnificent sites with this St. Peter’s Basilica ticket with a guided tour.
This St. Peter’s Basilica ticket with dome access comes packed with features. It includes:
- Skip-the-line access to St. Peter’s Basilica dome(Michelangelo’s Cupola)
- Elevator ride that covers a part of the dome climb
- Guided tour of the St. Peter’s Basilica
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums
- Entry to Sistine Chapel
- Option to cancel 24 hours prior visit for full refund
- Access to tour in English or Spanish
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
|Visitors’ Age||Ticket Price (€)|
|Adult ticket(18 to 99 years)||€104|
|Child ticket(6 to 17 years)||€93|
|Infant(Upto 5 years)||Free entry|
Things to know
This St. Peter’s Basilica tour will take upto 5 hours of your time so you must come prepared with comfortable clothing and shoes.
If your tour falls around any Vatican religious holidays then some sites within the tour might be inaccessible and your tour might get extended.
Clothing and carry-ons
For your visit to St. Peter’s Basilica you cannot wear shorts, short skirts and sleeveless shirts.
Men and women must only wear clothing that covers their knees and shoulders.
The security at these destinations is extremely tight and travelers cannot carry any sharp objects or weapons past security.
Not suitable for
- People with mobility issues
- Wheelchair users
Featured Image: Carpediemtours.com