If you’re planning a Rome expedition and want to explore the most famous attractions then a Rome Tourist Card is a fantastic option for you.
It is a great package combining iconic monuments such as St. Peter’s Basilica, Colosseum, Roman Forum, Platine Hill, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
This Rome Tourist Pass lets you make the most of your buck. It includes:
- Guided tour of St. Peter’s Basilica with an official Vatican guide
- Priority morning access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- A digital audio guide of the Colosseum
- Access to the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
- Audio guide app with 130+ points of interests in the city
- One downloadable audio guide app for a self-guided tour of the Pantheon in Rome
- Option to customize the order in which you see the attractions
This Rome Tourist Card is your best bet if you want to get the finest of Rome at a discount price.
On average a visitor can save upto 6% of the ticket cost or €6 with this ticket.
|Visitors’ Age||Ticket Price (€)|
|Adult ticket( 18+ years)||€90|
|Youth ticket(7 to 17 years)||€72|
|Child ticket(5 to 6 years)||€45|
Things to know
When you book the Rome Tourist Card, you can choose the time slot of each attraction as per your preference.
This pass is 100% digital and saves you the hassle of carrying a piece of paper with you to all the attractions.
Once you book your ticket, you’ll get confirmation and a ticket via e-mail.
Each attraction has its own opening hours, rules and regulations which you must check before visiting.
Featured Image: Tiqets.com